Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Okay. The Rubettes. The dorkiest outfits ever with little matching — berets?

And they were getting laid with frequent regularity I’m sure.  Good god. 
    If somebody sang that song to you, wouldn't you be putty in their hands? 😁
    Uhmm. That’s a poser. I do get very randy when attending live concerts. Perhaps i could overlook the beanie cap. 
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    ....meant to tell you this was out!....good catch.....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    WTF?!  Okay... no. That's it, I officially declare,  I'm okay with periods. Yes, you heard it right.  The Vampire Diaries can stay because I sure as hell never want to go through this! I don't want to be that, or have people see me this way, that's horrible. 🥺

Dear God, okay fine... take me off this ride. 😬
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • ...this guy is one hell of a craftsman and sculptor.....look up other of his creations....the imagination is pure gold....

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...this guy is one hell of a craftsman and sculptor.....look up other of his creations....the imagination is pure gold....

This absolutely gorgeous work. Just phenomenal.  Creative people rock my world. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited June 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...this guy is one hell of a craftsman and sculptor.....look up other of his creations....the imagination is pure gold....

I would love to see him do a Roland to the dark tower came.  That would be powerful,

loved his Sympathy for the Devil sculp. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:

I would love to see him do a Roland to the dark tower came.  That would be powerful,

loved his Sympathy for the Devil sculp. 
    ....and he claims to sell none of it....he could make bank....especially from me.....it's melding I wished I could do when I was a kid kit-bashing stuff.....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ...one of the artists I was guided to by Bev and Brian's Dissonant Harmonies......

FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...one of the artists I was guided to by Bev and Brian's Dissonant Harmonies......

I keep forgetting to look up their playlist on Spotify. 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • edited June 2021
    Notaro said:

That first video — i just loved the high school photos and updated look.  Being me, i could comment  on every one of them.  I loved the promise and youth.  Made me misty.

i will say, the second guy they showed “grown up” - his little crooked smile was adorable and he still had it. And the man with the briefcase made me sad — he looked miserable. One guy i’m sure is a serial killer now. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • ....found one for us B!....could be you know them already, but dang they's good!.....

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....found one for us B!....could be you know them already, but dang they's good!.....

Oh no. I’sa skeered to listen…
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirKurben
  • ....Deathcore from Russia....some of the best guttural I've ever heard....
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben