Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• edited March 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....I mentioned this fella on SKMB years ago....he and the band were more regional favorites than national standouts, but I love their material and had the pleasure of meeting Michael Stanley.....plus, he's a now a fellow announcer/broadcaster....I'm hoping that his recent "serious health scare" resolves happily.....he's had other issues over the years and I hope he beats whatever this is....

....what I feared has come to pass.....Michael has succumbed to a years long battle with lung cancer at age 72....damn you Reaper.....DAMN YOU TO HELL!......I have lost someone who I cared for on several different levels.....relax and be at rest....let the rest of us handle the load out..... :'( :'( :'(

....he sang his own epitaph.....Jesus I'm broken.....

Aw dang, i’m so sorry scott.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....I mentioned this fella on SKMB years ago....he and the band were more regional favorites than national standouts, but I love their material and had the pleasure of meeting Michael Stanley.....plus, he's a now a fellow announcer/broadcaster....I'm hoping that his recent "serious health scare" resolves happily.....he's had other issues over the years and I hope he beats whatever this is....

....what I feared has come to pass.....Michael has succumbed to a years long battle with lung cancer at age 72....damn you Reaper.....DAMN YOU TO HELL!......I have lost someone who I cared for on several different levels.....relax and be at rest....let the rest of us handle the load out..... :'( :'( :'(

....he sang his own epitaph.....Jesus I'm broken.....

Sorry to hear this Scott, R. I. P. Michael. 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • (((Scott))) 💙
    R.I.P Michael 
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ;;;;he defined a very special time in life for me.....the soundtrack to a boy becoming a man....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurbenNeesy
  • ((((Scott)))) I'm so sorry. RIP Michael!
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....love the sound, and intentional or not-the tip of the hat to Steve.....

FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • The Mercury Summer Theatre - The Hitchhiker

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited March 2021
    @BevVincent Crowded House played a live show at Roundhead studios and our current events TV show The Project ran a single from it live. I can't find any video to it though, which is disappointing. 

This is from their new album and tour though. 

NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ...needed a little Teddy today...the big human kind.....

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...needed a little Teddy today...the big human kind.....

Teddy always makes it better. 😊
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler

• Saw The Magic Flute today
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroNeesy
  • The Campbell Playhouse  -  Rebecca

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • ....love these  band names man!.....just for fun-I'm gonna wing a few made-up names out there........Meatsock, Cranial Contortions, Assflame, Open Sores, Sewer Demons, Broken Hyoids and Greased Gorilla......
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerKurben
  • You should Google some of those Scott, there could very well be bands with those monikers😀
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    You should Google some of those Scott, there could very well be bands with those monikers😀
    ....that's what scares me...... :D
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerKurben