Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• Notaro said:
    Not weirdo by any means, Dax has a mixed musical history, so it's no surprise that you hear different things in his music.

Not one  thing about that said marilyn manson.  😜😂🤣
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • they'd get another album cranked out....
    NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Stephen King - The Mist in 3D Sound

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • edited February 2021
    an epic head of hair and beard!!.....
    FlakeNoirNotaro
  • I loved kansas. Definitely speaks to a time. 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • BBC Radio - The Woman In Black

Parts 1 - 4

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    😭🦋
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Humphrey Bogart Presents - Dead Man

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • ....I mentioned this fella on SKMB years ago....he and the band were more regional favorites than national standouts, but I love their material and had the pleasure of meeting Michael Stanley.....plus, he's a now a fellow announcer/broadcaster....I'm hoping that his recent "serious health scare" resolves happily.....he's had other issues over the years and I hope he beats whatever this is....

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:

I loved MTV and VH1 so much— absolutely spent hours watching them.  I haven’t seen them in years, are they the same format— videos and  music all the time?
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Latest binge: Tangerine Dream. I listened to Optical Race a lot while I was working on my PhD thesis.

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroKurbenGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:

I loved MTV and VH1 so much— absolutely spent hours watching them.  I haven’t seen them in years, are they the same format— videos and  music all the time?
    .....MTV has drifted so far away from the original concept, they should be ashamed and VH1 isn't much better......
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoir
  • ....thinking of Steve......

NotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....thinking of Steve......

Okay, this cracked me up. Great opening, the guys did a good job. Very typical hairband music which i love. Very mtv video- ish. And then we threw in those showtime  Exercise girls who filled in time between cable shows.  Remember them?
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....I mentioned this fella on SKMB years ago....he and the band were more regional favorites than national standouts, but I love their material and had the pleasure of meeting Michael Stanley.....plus, he's a now a fellow announcer/broadcaster....I'm hoping that his recent "serious health scare" resolves happily.....he's had other issues over the years and I hope he beats whatever this is....

....what I feared has come to pass.....Michael has succumbed to a years long battle with lung cancer at age 72....damn you Reaper.....DAMN YOU TO HELL!......I have lost someone who I cared for on several different levels.....relax and be at rest....let the rest of us handle the load out..... :'( :'( :'(

....he sang his own epitaph.....Jesus I'm broken.....

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy
  • On This Day Cleveland Sportss tweet - Michael Stanley - as Cleveland as  you get RIP the Cuyahoga Messiah MyTown Thank God for the man who put  The white lines On the....as Cleveland as you could get.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir