Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• Notaro said:

So pretty and peaceful. 

You, notaro, are an enigma at times. And that’s a compliment. Mysterious is interesting. 
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....his tastes are myriad, and that's cool.....
    Nah, he's just Irish. 💚☘️
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • Sweet crikey, and I mean that as in the person, not nationality! 😳🥹🙄☺️🥰
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • edited April 2023
    Notaro said:

So pretty and peaceful. 

You, notaro, are an enigma at times. And that’s a compliment. Mysterious is interesting. 
    Thank you DJ and Scott, all compliments are accepted with gratitude, it's much better than the " what the fcuk is wrong with you"  label that I get slapped with more often than not when people get to know me.😀
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sweet crikey, and I mean that as in the person, not nationality! 😳🥹🙄☺️🥰
    Relax Flakes, you are perfectly correct, I'm just Irish.....

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

So pretty and peaceful. 

Thank you DJ and Scott, all compliments are accepted with gratitude, it's much better than the " what the fcuk is wrong with you"  label that I get slapped with more often than not when people get to know me.😀
    ...I knew we were kindred spirits... I get the WTF look.........a LOT........
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

So pretty and peaceful. 

Do you mean as in.... all of my previous WTF's? (😱)
    I think I know you well enough to know there's nothing 'wrong' with you. 🤔
    Nothing that can't be fixed with some holy water, wooden stake, or a handful of silver bullets.  😜😁💚
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:

So pretty and peaceful. 

Do you mean as in.... all of my previous WTF's? (😱)
    I think I know you well enough to know there's nothing 'wrong' with you. 🤔
    Nothing that can't be fixed with some holy water, wooden stake, or a handful of silver bullets.  😜😁💚

not_nadineHedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    My first concert. 
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ....well this is a combo I wouldn't have thought of, but it's kinda cool.....

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited April 2023
    Very cool. Great sound together. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Very cool. Great sound together. 
    I can imagine TB rocking out to this. 😃

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • In memory of Harry Belafonte

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro