Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Irish, he might need a wee nip to recover....
     GNTLGNT said:
    OMG... he'll shit when he hears the opening tin whistle. 😄
    Is that good or bad. No shit, i was looking  at buying a tin whistle about 3 weeks ago. 

(I also want to get a steelpan drum, popular in Trinidad and tobago). 
    Go ahead and buy one. I have 2, in the key of C and D, they're fun to play.
    In regards to Irish shitting... bad. 😄
    (in respect of him hating traditional Irish music)
    Damn right Flakes, I'm not a fan of Trad music, I just run a mile when I hear it, my sister in-law tried to force me to listen to some Dubliners once, it was a family gathering, she put it on and the others locked the doors so I couldn't escape, I jumped up onto the kitchen wotktop and climbed out the window.
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Digging out my old denim jacket this evening, heading into the city to see Saxon....

Thank the godz it didn't get thrown out. 😃
    Have a great night, stay safe. 

Have fun!
    Thanks D.J. Thanks Flakes, it was a great night, they played a blinder, 2 hours of pure heavy metal.
    KurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT

• Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    Digging out my old denim jacket this evening, heading into the city to see Saxon....

Have fun!
    Thanks D.J. Thanks Flakes, it was a great night, they played a blinder, 2 hours of pure heavy metal.
    😃 Wonderful! I hope you didn't give yourself a neck injury... (bet you miss having long hair at these gigs? 😁)
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaro
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    GNTLGNT said:
     GNTLGNT said:
    OMG... he'll shit when he hears the opening tin whistle. 😄
    Is that good or bad. No shit, i was looking  at buying a tin whistle about 3 weeks ago. 

(I also want to get a steelpan drum, popular in Trinidad and tobago). 
    Go ahead and buy one. I have 2, in the key of C and D, they're fun to play.
    In regards to Irish shitting... bad. 😄
    (in respect of him hating traditional Irish music)
    Damn right Flakes, I'm not a fan of Trad music, I just run a mile when I hear it, my sister in-law tried to force me to listen to some Dubliners once, it was a family gathering, she put it on and the others locked the doors so I couldn't escape, I jumped up onto the kitchen wotktop and climbed out the window.
    😂😂😂 Hilarious. 
    And you know... you probably shouldn't give us such good torture information, we could make your life a living hell.  😁☘️💚
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroKurben
  • ...I know a guy who is an inside trader in tin whistles....just give a tip of the scally cap....
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:

Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Have fun!
    😃 Wonderful! I hope you didn't give yourself a neck injury... (bet you miss having long hair at these gigs? 😁)
    My headbanging days are well and truly behind me😃......I still have some hair....mostly on my arms......and my chin....😁
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...I know a guy who is an inside trader in tin whistles....just give a tip of the scally cap....
    It won't work.....I have earplugs......and a mute button😃
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • ...for Gary....

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • edited March 2023
     truly excellent cover i think. First Aid Kit is my fave swedish artists right now.

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ....not bad a'tall....I'm sure Kenny would have approved....
    KurbenHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • .....great old one hit wonder....

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....great old one hit wonder....

I remember going to see these guys back in the day for that album, great show. I wonder if they're still going?🤔
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Lux Radio Theatre - Rebacca w/Vivian Leigh & Laurence Olivier

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    .....great old one hit wonder....

I remember going to see these guys back in the day for that album, great show. I wonder if they're still going?🤔
    ....yeah bro, in one iteration or another they are still chuggin' along.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro