Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    I love Nickelback.  And I won’t apologize . 🙂
    ...nor will I....it's undeserved criticism and I'm a firm believer in-"if you like it, you like it...fuck em"...
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited October 2022
    GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    I love Nickelback.  And I won’t apologize . 🙂
    ...nor will I....it's undeserved criticism and I'm a firm believer in-"if you like it, you like it...fuck em"...
    The problem that started this crap — when they started out, they were signed to a heavy metal recording label. Uhhhh, what?  Dumbest pairing ever. They obviously are NOT heavy metal. So, they were paraded out as the opening act for hard core heavy metalheads and the audience is standing there thinking, “what the hell is this shit?!”

let the beatings begin!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • .....my favorite Nickleback....(love me some Billy Gibbons)....and all the cameos....

FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...damn bro!....they are solid.....Kid Rock re-recorded this number, and to me-they have a bit of a Mountain vibe.....here they are with Dee Snider....

Apparently Dee Snider does all kinds of behind the scenes work in the musical industry. I read his expertise in helping bands record and mix their music is damn near legendary. You ever see a movie with him in it called "Strangeland"? It's pretty solid.
    Lou_SytsmaHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Cant help liking this. It is a parody of rap and hiphop before it was a thing really. Made in 1974 and in sweden it has never been forgotten. Still is loved and covered by a wide variety of artists to this day.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Kurben said:
    Cant help liking this. It is a parody of rap and hiphop before it was a thing really. Made in 1974 and in sweden it has never been forgotten. Still is loved and covered by a wide variety of artists to this day.

That was really interesting. And while I don’t know what they were saying, it was rap! Fun stuff!
    KurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • edited October 2022
    Dammit!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • This one is not available for me. 
    Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNT
  • ghost19 said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ...damn bro!....they are solid.....Kid Rock re-recorded this number, and to me-they have a bit of a Mountain vibe.....here they are with Dee Snider....

Apparently Dee Snider does all kinds of behind the scenes work in the musical industry. I read his expertise in helping bands record and mix their music is damn near legendary. You ever see a movie with him in it called "Strangeland"? It's pretty solid.
    ...yessir, he's come right far from the TS days....and yeah, that flick is a good'un...a real Dee-lite.....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir
  • @FlakeNoir - hopefully this one works for you:

Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • @FlakeNoir - hopefully this one works for you:

Sadly no, sorry.😬 It's like the first one, blocked in my country because of copyright. 
    You could just leave me the name and I could search for it?
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Love the Cars. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @FlakeNoir - hopefully this one works for you:

Sadly no, sorry.😬 It's like the first one, blocked in my country because of copyright. 
    The Greatest American Hero Theme Song - Believe It or Not.

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler

• What is so weird about this — i know the words to it but could never have told you the artist. No way. No how. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTLou_Sytsma
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @FlakeNoir - hopefully this one works for you:

The Greatest American Hero Theme Song - Believe It or Not.

Thank you. I loved this show when I was a kid. 
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ...Joey Scarbury...one of dozens of the legendary "One Hit Wonders"....he had a good 15 minutes though....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir