Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• ...then allow me!....

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

The second video is unavailable.  For your soul's sake,  I'm going to assume it's a ballad. All smooth and wordy, soothing and harmonic. 
    I said harmonic Irish, not demonic... they're different. 
    2nd video is this.... A moving little number...

I'm not going to push play on this.
    You have one more chance. One. Don't blow it. 😄
    I think I've nailed it with these Flakes🤔

Before I get up to find my headphones, I'd like to give you this opportunity to review your choices.
    Think, Irish. Like really frigging hard.
    Is this really your best work? Are you on track? Could you have done anything at all... like even very slightly, differently? 🤨

NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

The second video is unavailable.  For your soul's sake,  I'm going to assume it's a ballad. All smooth and wordy, soothing and harmonic. 

Before I get up to find my headphones, I'd like to give you this opportunity to review your choices.
    Is this really your best work? Are you on track? Could you have done anything at all... like even very slightly, differently? 🤨

Hmmmm... 🤔........ I'm pretty confident these meet the criteria you set down😁
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

I'll let you know after I get my phones...
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

I have the first one playing now and am trying to find the lyrics online.
    Typing "Damnation/Onslaught (Power from Hell)" into my browser felt... unsettling.  Like I was maybe slipping sideways between the cracks of reality.  I'm seriously expecting to wake up walking the halls of the Dark Web, or Deep Web.. or whatever the f'k it's called.
    That place frightens me. 🥺
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Typing "Damnation/Onslaught (Power from Hell)" into my browser felt... unsettling.  Like I was maybe slipping sideways between the cracks of reality.  I'm seriously expecting to wake up walking the halls of the Dark Web, or Deep Web.. or whatever the f'k it's called.
    Maybe you better skip those ones Flakes and go with the three I just posted above🤔
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Maybe you better skip those ones Flakes and go with the three I just posted above🤔
    I didn't see these before, they were great... a balm.

Order has once more been restored, crises averted. ☺
  • 🤐😝🥰
  • GNTLGNT said:
    My dad….❤️
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • ....met Rob Grill, lead singer for The Grass Roots....kind of a hep, cool and groovy fella...
    NotaroKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Tony Hancock - The Blood Donor.

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited January 2022

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir