Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

I'm Jealous of Big Threads Redux

Comments

• I love these two scott! 😂🤣😂🤣
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....and for no apparent reason or anyone's demand....garden gnomes I found funny.... :D

Very Demotivational - gnomes - Very Demotivational Posters - Start Your Day  Wrong - Demotivational Posters  Very Demotivational  Funny Pictures   Funny Posters  Funny Meme - Cheezburger
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshadoyoulove19
  • edited July 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    Gardening Meme - Video amp GIFs  funny pets videos cute pets videos funny  animals videos cute animals videos funny dogs videos cute dogs videos  funny cats videos cute cats videos
    I know someone who worked in Hawaii for a couple years.  They have absolutely the strictest construction laws I have ever heard.  The island is full of dead ancestors.  And you don't f*ck with dead ancestors.  Their company had to have an anthropologist on site every day in case they ran into a dead ancestor.  And guess what?  If they did, the whole job had to be moved around that person.  Well, there were a couple that got rehomed, but it took weeks of meetings with the Hawaiian govt. to do it.

A company on the island -- multimillion dollar contract -- was thrown off the island because one of their workers stepped behind a tree to pee.  Guess who he peed on?  An ancestor.

You drive around the island and there are random grave shaped piles of rocks and you know this is an ancestor.  Where this person lived, there were two dead ancestor graves in his back yard!

I told him, well, now's your chance to commit murder. If you ever wanted to kill someone, here and now is the place and time to do it.  All you would have to do is place them very openly in some weird spot and pile rocks on them.  Ain't nobody going to mess with that grave.

Like I said, you don't f**k with the ancestors.

GNTLGNTKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesydoyoulove19
  • ....that's the way it should be....let the ancestors sleep!....
    Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Hilarious Hawai39i Memes That are Too Real for Locals
    I don't get it.  bwhoahaoheohaohaaa!
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • ....and just for fun....gentle humor from the GNT about our Amish neighbors....

18 Amish Memes That Are Just Plain Hilarious  SayingImagescom
    NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • ...and funning with my state....

Ohio Memes  Memes
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Gardening Meme - Video amp GIFs  funny pets videos cute pets videos funny  animals videos cute animals videos funny dogs videos cute dogs videos  funny cats videos cute cats videos
    I know someone who worked in Hawaii for a couple years.  They have absolutely the strictest construction laws I have ever heard.  The island is full of dead ancestors.  And you don't f*ck with dead ancestors.  Their company had to have an anthropologist on site every day in case they ran into a dead ancestor.  And guess what?  If they did, the whole job had to be moved around that person.  Well, there were a couple that got rehomed, but it took weeks of meetings with the Hawaiian govt. to do it.

A company on the island -- multimillion dollar contract -- was thrown off the island because one of their workers stepped behind a tree to pee.  Guess who he peed on?  An ancestor.

You drive around the island and there are random grave shaped piles of rocks and you know this is an ancestor.  Where this person lived, there were two dead ancestor graves in his back yard!

I told him, well, now's your chance to commit murder. If you ever wanted to kill someone, here and now is the place and time to do it.  All you would have to do is place them very openly in some weird spot and pile rocks on them.  Ain't nobody going to mess with that grave.

Like I said, you don't f**k with the ancestors.

Very much the same here. 
    NotaroMarshaKurbenHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
This discussion has been closed.