Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Lost (or Found) In Translation

Much like my previous chapbook for my Brian Freeman's supporters ("What's In a Name?"), "Lost (or Found) in Translation" started life with a text message Brian sent me one day, this time asking my opinion on some of the absolutely wild translations of Stephen King's book titles for the foreign editions. [Link]

And Bev, being the meticulous researcher that he is, delivered an answer so long it could only be printed as this 60 PAGE full-color chapbook, which will ship in September to all supporters on the Guest Author Chapbooks ($10) and above tiers.
Prepare to learn more about the Stephen King books you've only read if you're fluent in a bunch of languages, such as The Witch Girl, The Vampire Hour, City of Horrors, Hotel of Death, Nightmare in Room 16, Song of the End of the World, Exit to Hell, The Grim Reaper is Running, The Sphere of Darkness, Tom Gordon's Fan Girl, Scary Car, The Legend of the Wind, The Shop that Sells Nightmares, You Can Fly When You Die, and so many others

About the Artwork:
To make this chapbook really special (and a great companion to the previous one), François Vaillancourt has contributed the chapbook's cover, along with ten full-color interiors depicting what these Stephen King books would look like if he had been hired to illustrate the translated editions.

Bonus Item:

We're taking all of the covers François dreamed up for this chapbook and turning them into a collectible set of postcards, which will be included with the chapbook shipments, just like we did for the previous Bev Vincent chapbook. ALL ten covers in full-color.

HOW TO GET THIS COOL COLLECTIBLE:
Just sign-up for the Guest Author Chapbooks ($10) tier or above, and I'll do the rest when these are ready in September.

More news soon! Thank you, as always, for your continued support and enthusiasm!.

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler