Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Twelve Months of Birthdays

Comments

• FlakeNoir said:
    My lil baby boy turned 13 today. Thirteen! 😳
    Having a bit of a celebration with him after school and work. 

Happy birthday kiddo! If you're reading this...get off ya phone! You're in school!
    Mama loves you. πŸ’œπŸ’šπŸ’™β€

Happy belated birthday! I hope he had a wonderful day--with cake! There must be cake for birthdays. :)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • @Marsha

Happy, Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day! ❀
    GNTLGNTMarshaHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Happy birthday to @Neesy's Josh and @FlakeNoir's baby boy! 
    MarshaGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • cat said:
    @Marsha

Happy, Happy belated birthday! Hope you had a great day! ❀

Thank you! One of the best birthdays in years. :):smile:
    catGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroKurbenFlakeNoirNeesy
  • Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Happy birthday kiddo! If you're reading this...get off ya phone! You're in school!

Happy belated birthday! I hope he had a wonderful day--with cake! There must be cake for birthdays. :)
    There was cake, (an accidental) broken window and a laaaaaate night sleepover, just your average kind of party.😳😁
    MarshaNotarocatHedda GablerKurbenNeesyGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

There was cake, (an accidental) broken window and a laaaaaate night sleepover, just your average kind of party.😳😁

Hopefully no cuts and bleeding body parts. Whoever decided to call them "sleepovers" had a very twisted sense of humor. Definite oxymoron there.
    NotarocatHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenNeesyGNTLGNT
  • Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Hopefully no cuts and bleeding body parts. Whoever decided to call them "sleepovers" had a very twisted sense of humor. Definite oxymoron there.
    πŸ˜„ No stitches this time.
    Right?! It was 3:00 am before they finally fell asleep! 😳
    KurbencatNotaroMarshaHedda GablerNeesyGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Marsha said:
    FlakeNoir said:

πŸ˜„ No stitches this time.
    Right?! It was 3:00 am before they finally fell asleep! 😳
    Image result for funny sleepover memes
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaNeesycat
  • Happy birthday Kurben for the 28th! ❀
    Wishing you a very happy day. 

KurbenNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • Thanks so much, Flake... You know me so well, very well selected presents!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • Happy birthday Kurben πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • edited February 2021
    @Kurben , were you able to get yourself a treat for your birthday? I hope you've been able to celebrate in some way. Birthdays should be celebrated with loved ones and great friends, but when that can't happen... good food can step in and help out. πŸ˜πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    @Kurben , were you able to get yourself a treat for your birthday? I hope you've been able to celebrate in some way. Birthdays should be celebrated with loved ones and great friends, but when that can't happen... good food can step in and help out. πŸ˜πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³
    I actually had myself a good steak at a local restaurant. A rather lonely but good meal!!
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • edited February 2021
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I actually had myself a good steak at a local restaurant. A rather lonely but good meal!!
    I'm so sorry you were alone, but we were thinking of you Kurben. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š

What cut of steak did you have? And which sides/vegetables... describe it all in detail. What about dessert? 🀀

It's possible I'm hungry...😁
    NotaroKurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    I'm so sorry you were alone, but we were thinking of you Kurben. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’š

What cut of steak did you have? And which sides/vegetables... describe it all in detail. What about dessert? 🀀

It's possible I'm hungry...😁FlakeNoir said:

i had what is called LΓΆvbiff. Thats a steak thats hammered very thin, almost like a leaf, and it gets very big then too. i had fries with it and some bearnaise sauce. No vegetables and no dessert. 

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • Sounds very yummy Kurben... and seeing as it's your birthday, I won't berate you for the lack of a dessert. But... you know I'm thinking it. πŸ˜„
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Sounds very yummy Kurben... and seeing as it's your birthday, I won't berate you for the lack of a dessert. But... you know I'm thinking it. πŸ˜„
    I thought you would berate me for the lack of vegetables!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • ...Happy Birthday bro!!.....
    KurbenFlakeNoirNotaroNeesyMarshacat
  • Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Sounds very yummy Kurben... and seeing as it's your birthday, I won't berate you for the lack of a dessert. But... you know I'm thinking it. πŸ˜„
    Once again...it's your birthday. πŸ˜„
    KurbenGNTLGNTNotaroHedda GablerNeesyMarshacat
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Kurben said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Once again...it's your birthday. πŸ˜„
    ....desertless birthday, mind you......
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirNeesyMarshacat
  • Happy birthday kurben!  Eating alone on special occasions is a bit lonely, but i’m glad you did it.   I’m used to it now and it’s okay because good food doesn’t need two.  We celebrated you, so you weren’t really alone .  Not totally. 
    KurbenFlakeNoirNeesyGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Happy Birthday Kurben <3

Glad to hear you got out for your birthday!

Thought you might find this funny (considering your profession):

KurbenNotaroFlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTMarshacat
  • Happy Belated Birthday @Kurben! So sorry I missed it.
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesycat
  • Thanks to everyone that has wished me a happy birthday. It has really been appreciated!!
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTMarshaNeesycat