Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Twelve Months of Birthdays

1192021222325Β»

Comments

• Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, you lovely people. πŸ€—πŸ₯°πŸ˜˜β€οΈ
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Happy Kiwi birthday to you @spideyman. Wishing you a lovely couple of days, I hope you get to celebrate in some special way.
    πŸ’πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸ₯³β€οΈ
    GNTLGNTKurben
  • Oops.....belated Happy Birthday Flakes, hope ypu had a lovely day of sunshine and smiles. πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽˆβœ¨οΈπŸŽ‚β€οΈ

GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • Happy Birthday Spidey.....hope its a great day for you.
    πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽ

GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoir
  • The 13 Best Birthday Celebration GIFs  Thankbox Blog.....miss you young lady!....
    KurbenFlakeNoir
  • Happy birthday spidey. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes.
    A Big Thank You to my 403 Followers  Steemit Love and green lights!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • spideyman said:
    Thank you everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes.
    A Big Thank You to my 403 Followers  Steemit Love and green lights!
    I hope you have had a lovely day.  Happy (U.S) birthday, Spidey. πŸŽ‚πŸ’πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽπŸ₯³
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • There you are , Spidey girl. We missed you! Happy Birthday!!!!!!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • edited September 20
    (Great) Scott! Have I missed your Kiwi birthday?? It's still the 20th here, so maybe not? 
    Happy birthday anyway, my friend... today, yesterday and tomorrow.  (I have to be right with one of those days😳πŸ₯Ί)
    πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ’πŸŽπŸŽ‚πŸͺπŸ₯³β€οΈ

GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Have a wonderful day Scott!
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirKurben
  • ....thank you both so much!!!.....one year closer to room temperature.....63 today.... :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Have a terrific day! Eat something yummy, do something fun. 

Happy birthday!
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurben
  • .....fun + yummy=cookie......

Thank you darlin'!!
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Happy Birthday Scott, I hope it was a great day for youπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽŠβœ¨οΈπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Have a fantastic day, Scott!! Happy birthday!! Am i late? If so it was not intentional.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....no worries Kurb, thank you tons and Irish?.....appreciate ya brother....love ya both....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • I hope Stephen had a nice birthday,  too. πŸŽ‚

(No more poems for you SK, not unless you drop by sometime for a hello, howisit. The wheel is turning, ever so quickly. And we're all just very busy, ya-know? 😊☺️)
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • ....I'm sure he did, but we remain peons even in this lowly populated environ....
    Hedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoir