Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

The Twelve Months of Birthdays

Comments

• Notaro said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    Cheers Scott....those flames sure do look familiar 😁
    πŸ˜„ Just don't take your birthday cake up in the hot air balloon without a fire extinguisher.... unless you're flying over a mountain range. 
    NeesyGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...thank you old friend....

Hi Scott - looks like I have been absent for a while! Hope your birthday was great!

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Happy belated birthday @not_nadine πŸ₯³πŸŽˆπŸŽ‚πŸŽŠ
     I'm so sorry... (for the 10th) and I think we completely missed last year's too? πŸ₯Ί

Yikes! NotNadines birthday was 10 October?

Hope you had a great one @not_nadine

p.s. Do NOT Google the word Nottie - a lot of weird stuff popped up :o

GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:

Ted! That was dad's! 

That guy is the double of Ted....brilliant🀣

I've been away for quite a while @Notaro

@Notaro - sorry I am late, Scorpio

GNTLGNTKurbenFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Happy belated birthday, Irish!!!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • LΓ‘ Breithe Shona Duit!!

100 Best Irish Birthday Wishes You Should Know - The Write Greeting
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • Happy (Kiwi) birthday Ghost, wishing you wonderful celebrations. ❀️

@ghost19

Hedda GablerKurbenGNTLGNTNeesyghost19
  • Happy kiwi day ghost!!!
    GNTLGNTNeesynot_nadineFlakeNoir
  • .....screw you and the horse you rode in on birthday boy!!...... :D <3
    KurbenNeesynot_nadineHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Happy birthday to the Ghost...... Sounds a bit creepy but i mean it!!
    Neesynot_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirghost19
  • Hey @ghost19 - I'm having a flashback and I think your name is actually Shannon?

Happy Birthday! β™₯
    <3

not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurbenFlakeNoirghost19
  • Happy birthday @ghost19 I hope your special day has been fantastic. πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽπŸ₯³β€οΈ
    KurbenNeesyGNTLGNTghost19
  • Happy birthday!

Spooky Haunted Halloween Funny Birthday Sheet Ghost Boo Funny Birthday Hope  Your Birthday Mounted Print for Sale by finedesignssaad  Redbubble
    KurbenNeesyFlakeNoirGNTLGNTghost19
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Happy (Kiwi) birthday Ghost, wishing you wonderful celebrations. ❀️

@ghost19

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes, I VERY much appreciate it. Life keeps catching up to me, been SO busy last few weeks, but thank you so much, really.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, I don't deserve them from such nice people as you all are, but it sure is appreciated, sincerely. I keep getting busy and I don't have time to drop by as much as I want to, I figured at 50 years old, things would slow down, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Regardless, all of you are in my thoughts, thank you again. Shannon.
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • ghost19 said:
    Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, I don't deserve them from such nice people as you all are, but it sure is appreciated, sincerely. I keep getting busy and I don't have time to drop by as much as I want to, I figured at 50 years old, things would slow down, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Regardless, all of you are in my thoughts, thank you again. Shannon.
    Don't feel bad, life is just busy... and you're still a baby at 50! ☺️❀️ Good to see you, Shannon. 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • ghost19 said:
    Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes, I don't deserve them from such nice people as you all are, but it sure is appreciated, sincerely. I keep getting busy and I don't have time to drop by as much as I want to, I figured at 50 years old, things would slow down, but it doesn't seem to be the case. Regardless, all of you are in my thoughts, thank you again. Shannon.
    ......"I'm busy"...whaaa, boo-hoo....and shaddap!!..... :D
    Hedda GablerKurbenghost19FlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ghost19 said:
    ......"I'm busy"...whaaa, boo-hoo....and shaddap!!..... :D

LMAO, I would absolutely love to live across the street from you, Scott, we could both scream "GET OFF MY LAWN" to every dog, cat, and kid that happened by....lol
    FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I hope your birthday has been lovely @Marsha, best wishes from afar! 🎊🎁πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ’œ
    GNTLGNTKurbenNotaro
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I hope your birthday has been lovely @Marsha, best wishes from afar! 🎊🎁πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸŽˆπŸ’œ
    ...yeah, what Kiwi-Lady done said right thar.....
    KurbenNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Happy birthday from across the ocean to you Marsha!!!
    GNTLGNTNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Happy belated birthday Marsha, I hope ypu had a fantastic dayπŸŽπŸŽˆπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Happy Kiwi birthday @Kurben, I hope you'll have a lovely day tomorrow and celebrate with a nice steak dinner, some wine and cheeses to follow.  Best wishes from afar.. 🎁🎈πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‰πŸ’œπŸŽŠ
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Happy day to you Kurben!  I hope you do something fun. 
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirKurbenNeesy