Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ...this video was sent to Tracy by our daughter Alyssia....as most of you know, she's a recovering addict-almost 4 years sober now(so proud of her)...and this one hits hard....

That's amazing Scott, may she have a lifetime of sobriety and happiness. ❤️
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:

These guys are wearing kilts - awesome!

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • The movie is excellent!!
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I was thinking White Stripes!
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Holy lord. That was absolutely beautiful. Pay attention to those lyrics people. I cried. 

And what a beautiful voice and unexpected sound coming from her. Lower than i thought it would be. And elton’s voice was very different than what we’re used to. 

Lovely. 
    NotaroBevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Okay. I just listened to that again and cried harder than the first time!
    NotaroBevVincentFlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • Holy lord. That was absolutely beautiful. Pay attention to those lyrics people. I cried. 

And what a beautiful voice and unexpected sound coming from her. Lower than i thought it would be. And elton’s voice was very different than what we’re used to. 

Lovely. 
    Oh this was incredible. This is how I feel about finding my special online family. 

Beautiful lyrics and gorgeous singing too.
    Thanks for sharing it Bev.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablerNeesy
  • I love the video with this one.

• Notaro said:
    This is great, love Eddi... a super cool lady.
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....love the set, and it's a nice confluence of voices.....just wish the whole face tat trend would disappear.....I like me some ink, but-that's to much self-expression.....
    Hedda GablerNeesy
  • ....wow!.....just stunning......exceptional vocal collaboration.....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda GablerNeesy
  • FlakeNoir said:
    I love the video with this one.

That was wonderful 
    FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNTNeesy

• Notaro said:
    Another beautiful song
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • edited April 2021
    GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    ....love the set, and it's a nice confluence of voices.....just wish the whole face tat trend would disappear.....I like me some ink, but-that's to much self-expression.....
    I agree! I love tattoos. I would never get one, but i absolutely love the art of them. I watch all the tattoo shows. Ink master was fascinating. I think i’m so curious about them because of Ray Bradbury’s Illustrated Man. I loved that book,  those connecting stories. 

But face? No no no.  It takes “in your face”  to a whole  new level.  It’s not cool. It doesn’t make you a badass. Don’t do it. 
    NotaroGNTLGNTNeesy
  • Facial tattoos are quite common in NZ, it's part of Maori culture, the Moko on the chin is the most common cultural tattoo. 

Of course there are a lot of gang ones too...
    Hedda GablerNotaroKurbenGNTLGNTNeesy