Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• The Ghost Train

FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I will not be answering the door to these people.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...if you like Metal, his covers are pretty damn good......
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    That kind of metal is the  I'll-strip-my-tonsils-and-my-uvula-will-bleed metal.   

They scare me.  I know they want my soul.  :D
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    That kind of metal is the  I'll-strip-my-tonsils-and-my-uvula-will-bleed metal.   

They scare me.  I know they want my soul.  :D
    ....nope, just the unexploded fallopian tube......
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • As heard on the Queen's Gambit

NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirNeesy
  • ....my favorite spiritual, and a damned fine interpretation....

NotaroHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • Recorded at the studios of Dick James Music on February 6, 1968, Watching The Planes Go By was one of the first numbers written by the Elton John/Bernie Taupin partnership. The song highlights the ache of a (possibly broken) long-distance relationship, with a hint of the wide-eyed wonder of Lincolnshire-based Bernie looking up at these far-off aeroplanes, years before foreign travel and international communications were commonplace: Elton, as always, captures the pathos: “Look up in the sky, there’s a speck that’s flying by, red lights and I don’t why.” With chiming lead guitar from Caleb Quaye and chorus backing vocals from Dee Murray, the incredibly strong song was chosen as the closing track on Elton’s never-released debut album, Regimental Sgt Zippo.

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNeesy
  • ....awesome on all the above!!!.......

FlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • .....just got their new holiday CD for Tracy......

Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • I love pentatonix. 

The boys there are good too. 

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • ....The Merkins are a phenomenal parody act, and I laughed big big at their latest....

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • ....oh my god, this is captivating!....

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:

I should have realised this was a mistake to put on (with headphones) when I've got a raging headache. :D 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

I should have realised this was a mistake to put on (with headphones) when I've got a raging headache. :D 
    Oops.... sorry Flakes, probably not the best music to listen to with a sore head😳. Hope the headache goes away quickly. 
  • Oh wow. I think that's the first girl I've seen doing the guttural mating call of the metalheads.  

FlakeNoirNotaroGNTLGNT
  • Oh wow. I think that's the first girl I've seen doing the guttural mating call of the metalheads.  

Hahahahahahahahahaha... there are things I could add here, but I will not. Nope. This is a family show. :D 
    NotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • CBS Radio Theatre Of The Mind  - The Moat Farm Murder w/Charles Laughton & Elsa Lanchester