Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• edited November 2023
     :)   Scary Scary Stevie Nicks.   Run Lindsey.  Heee

GNTLGNTFlakeNoirHedda GablerNotaro
  • These two together!

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • Sorry, still trying to soothe myself with music.     Watch out!  Prince is coming to steal the show.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited November 2023

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited November 2023
    This is really long, movie like long - but so good.  What a sweet man.

GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • ...not my bottle of bitters, but Ripcord I could get behind....not in the "get thee behind me Satan" sense though.... :D
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • This is really long, movie like long - but so good.  What a sweet man.

I've not seen or heard of this before. 😃 Wonderful. What an incredible person you were, David.  I miss you so very much, still.🥰
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gablernot_nadine
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ...not my bottle of bitters, but Ripcord I could get behind....not in the "get thee behind me Satan" sense though.... :D
    Definitely not for everyone Scott, UK hardcore, Ripcord and The Hippies from the 80's,  Arms Race a more recent band but sadly also now defunct. Ripcord were my favourite UK hardcore band, all those bands used to get the ferry over on Sunday mornings to Dublin and play afternoon shows then a mad scramble to get the ferry back home, great times, saw some amazing shows.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited November 2023
    FlakeNoir said:

I've not seen or heard of this before. 😃 Wonderful. What an incredible person you were, David.  I miss you so very much, still.🥰
    Did you make it up to the request for Ziggy Stardust?    Works without makeup and red hair!  I was very very lucky to have seen him twice.    What a sweet sweet man.  Who knew?  
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • edited November 2023
    ziggy is at 48

Hedda GablerFlakeNoir
  • FlakeNoir said:

Did you make it up to the request for Ziggy Stardust?    Works without makeup and red hair!  I was very very lucky to have seen him twice.    What a sweet sweet man.  Who knew?  
    I did... (Ziggy) I'm loving this.
    And I knew, from my first encounter. He was a truly special person. 
    not_nadineGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2023
    Just read that this was inspired by dealing with Stevie Nicks??     :D :D  :o :o
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2023
    I was corrupted at a very young age at the many many concerts my sister dragged me to.   :)

Ian Anderson.  yep.

GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited November 2023
    I was thinking.  wow people must really like this song..    Everyone is going nuts.   

Now I know. 

Hedda GablerGNTLGNT