Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    Uh, yeah. Give me 45 minutes with that drummer. Mmmm mmmm mmmm. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Uh, yeah. Give me 45 minutes with that drummer. Mmmm mmmm mmmm. 
    Who are you 🤔 and what have you done with DJ? 😄
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • ....well that post just secreted hormones.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • ....that lead cat can sure howl though....gonna have to check them out a bit more....not in a Deejish kinda way though.....
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirNotaro
  • edited July 2023
    I … I… I don’t know. This lone hormone just sort of bum rushed me and before I knew it I was thinking things and saying things… Then I remembered all the embarrassing old lady shit that absolutely would happen and I just got damn dog tired and made macaroni and cheese instead. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro

• Was in a James frame of mind tonight. 💚❤️💜
    GNTLGNTNotaroHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:

Was in a James frame of mind tonight. 💚❤️💜
    He's one of the best around at the moment, seriously good🤔
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:

That first video interested my humor and creativity bone. I loved how he’s just talking and made a song of it. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTNotaro
  • edited July 2023
    Notaro said:

That first video interested my humor and creativity bone. I loved how he’s just talking and made a song of it. 
    I remember this song (and video) from when it first came out. 
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • .....I don't get the big kerfuffle this number has created.....get yer pantaloons out of a twist....

• I guess my pantaloons will be twisted. 

GNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • Country and western just not my thing.🤔
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • edited July 2023

I'll always wonder what David says that make her laugh so much. Miss them both... felt nostalgic this evening.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTFlakeNoir
  • I guess my pantaloons will be twisted. 

...s'ok....I'm not trying to make a political statement, but this song certainly doesn't deserve the attention it's getting.....
    NotaroHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Country and western just not my thing.🤔
    ....Aldean is a bit of a lightning rod these days....just shut up and sing man.....
    NotaroHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    .....I don't get the big kerfuffle this number has created.....get yer pantaloons out of a twist....

First i hear about it... Listened. Not a bad, not a great song but certainly a provocative video. I guess it sells. Country has produced a lot of songs that are a lot better.
    GNTLGNTFlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • ...indeed.....HE has produced better tunes....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler
  • After listening and watching (it was completely new to me) I'm not surprised it's receiving the attention that it is.
    This isn't a political site, and I sure as f'k don't want unrest here, or among friends, 🥹 so I'll keep it brief.
    If this song and accompanying video was my introduction to small town America, (as a visitor from afar) I think I'd toss my passport into the ocean and start swimming back home. 😳
    NotaroGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • I gave it a listen, as I said its not my thing, its certainly blunt and to the point, I believe he's getting flack for the location of the video shoot also. Freedom of speech says he can sing about whatever he wants, thats his right to do so, so then he shouldn't be surprised when some people object to what he's singing about and where he's standing when he's singing it. Songs have completely different meanings to everyone who hears them, its no surprise that this has kicked up a storm. The stuff I listen to has come under scrutiny many times over the years, Slayer - Angel Of Death, Stormtroopers Of Death - Speak English Or Die, Method Of Destruction - Aren't You Hungry, and many more have sparked outrage, it comes with the territory, sing your song but don't act surprised when the shit hits the fan.
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • ...well said my friend....
    FlakeNoirNotaroHedda Gabler