Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

MUSIC!

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    ...no apology needed hun....I'm just sorry I inadvertently tripped a bad memory trigger with my joke....
    No, not your fault at all, I'm just a big sook! ☺

GNTLGNT said:
    Lovvved... 
    Hedda GablerNotaroGNTLGNTKurben
  • ....this is priceless.....

NotaroFlakeNoirHedda Gabler
  • edited June 2022
    Wth. I can’t get them to play— any of them. All i get is that spinning windmills of my mind shit. I swear to Odin, if they don’t figure out how to do updates without f’ing with my settings, i’m i’m i’m — i don’t know what i’m going to i’m. But now i have to search and see if a button got turned off or got turned on that affects playing. 

Shakes fist in air!
    NotaroFlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • Wth. I can’t get them to play— any of them. All i get is that spinning windmills of my mind shit. I swear to Odin, if they don’t figure out how to do updates without f’ing with my settings, i’m i’m i’m — i don’t know what i’m going to i’m. But now i have to search and see if a button got turned off or got turned on that affects playing. 

Shakes fist in air!
    Maybe restart your phone Hedda, see if that makes a difference?🤔
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:
    Wth. I can’t get them to play— any of them. All i get is that spinning windmills of my mind shit. I swear to Odin, if they don’t figure out how to do updates without f’ing with my settings, i’m i’m i’m — i don’t know what i’m going to i’m. But now i have to search and see if a button got turned off or got turned on that affects playing. 

Shakes fist in air!
    Okay, do businesses scramble signals? I was parking lot sitting. Nothing would play. I have never had this problem before.  Moved to another parking lot, played.  
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTKurben
  • Notaro said:

Shakes fist in air!
    Okay, do businesses scramble signals? I was parking lot sitting. Nothing would play. I have never had this problem before.  Moved to another parking lot, played.  
    Did you also restart? A restart will usually fix most issues. Did your phone update recently?
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Shakes fist in air!
    Did you also restart? A restart will usually fix most issues. Did your phone update recently?
    No restart. Just moved. Maybe i just had a bad signal. My phone is constantly updating. Or it feels like  it. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNT
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

Shakes fist in air!
    No restart. Just moved. Maybe i just had a bad signal. My phone is constantly updating. Or it feels like  it. 
    Have you got the updates set to only happen when you're home/on WiFi, so it won't suck up your data? It might also stop signal interruption?
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • ....maybe it's Maybelline?.....

9 Popular Maybe shes born with it ideas  bones funny hilarious funny
    FlakeNoir
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....this is priceless.....

They really got into it, fantastic..
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Notaro said:

I'd not heard of this group until you played them in here. They're kind of old-worldly... the lead vocalist (Josh, I looked him up) has a very unique sound, I love it.
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

I'd not heard of this group until you played them in here. They're kind of old-worldly... the lead vocalist (Josh, I looked him up) has a very unique sound, I love it.
    They get a lot of flack over the way they sound, they're accused of ripping off Led Zeppelin, personally I love them, anything that revitalises classic 60's/70's rock is definitely worthy of some attention and praise. 
    FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerKurben
  • Notaro said:
    FlakeNoir said:
    Notaro said:

They get a lot of flack over the way they sound, they're accused of ripping off Led Zeppelin, personally I love them, anything that revitalises classic 60's/70's rock is definitely worthy of some attention and praise. 
    I don't care if bands get their inspiration from our musical era's for the same reason.  I love the way this music takes me back. They're fantastic.  
    NotaroGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • edited June 2022
    Diary Of A Nobody  Read By Arthur Lowe

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • I can't believe I've never heard this song before

FlakeNoirGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • I can't believe I've never heard this song before

Beautiful.  
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • I was halfway through it before I realized who the male singer was.
    GNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • I was halfway through it before I realized who the male singer was.
    It's really not his usual sound in the first third or so. Also I was drawn in a lot by the video. 
    BevVincentGNTLGNTHedda GablerNotaro
  • ....released in 2011.....he stated it was "difficult" working with her....but art wins out....
    Hedda GablerNotaroFlakeNoir
  • Here's a blast from the distant past!

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirGNTLGNT