Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

I'm Jealous of Big Threads Redux

Comments

• ....for Deej.... :D

50 Of The Funniest Memes Of The Week Part 1
    spideymanNotaroHedda GablercatOut of OrderNeesyFlakeNoirSundrop
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....for Deej.... :D

50 Of The Funniest Memes Of The Week Part 1
    I chuckle every time the recycling truck empties our bin and I hear that resounding crash of wine bottles smashing. So many wine bottles.
    spideymanNotaroGNTLGNTHedda GablercatOut of OrderNeesyFlakeNoirSundrop
  • edited August 2020
    I so wish I liked to drink.  A beer, glass of wine, a mixed drink --

I'm just not a drinker.  I have never liked it.  I tried really hard to like it, but ugh!  It all just tastes so nasty to me.  Maybe I just didn't find the right drink.

I love the bottles they come in. The creative marketing of them catches my attention.

TCM has a wine club that I think would be such great fun.  They pair wines to movies.  I'd love to host a movie night and pair the wine and have all these wonderul finger foods and hors d'oeurves.

I have friends who get wine with their dinner, or they have a cocktail that looks warm and sophisticated.  And I'm asking for a Dr. Pepper.

I'm sure they think, grow up Peter Pan and knock one back!!!

NotarospideymancatGNTLGNTOut of OrderNeesyFlakeNoirSundrop
  • ....some folks just don't care for alcohol, and that's no biggie.....we all like different things.....I'm a beer and bourbon man when I drink, which is rarely-but I also like wine and other types of spirits on occasion.....and there are types of booze I abhor, like Jagermeister....bluck!....
    NotaroOut of OrderNeesyFlakeNoirSundropcatHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....some folks just don't care for alcohol, and that's no biggie.....we all like different things.....I'm a beer and bourbon man when I drink, which is rarely-but I also like wine and other types of spirits on occasion.....and there are types of booze I abhor, like Jagermeister....bluck!....
    I gave up Jagermeister after he played for the Penguins.....
    NotaroGNTLGNTFlakeNoirSundropcatHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    ....some folks just don't care for alcohol, and that's no biggie.....we all like different things.....I'm a beer and bourbon man when I drink, which is rarely-but I also like wine and other types of spirits on occasion.....and there are types of booze I abhor, like Jagermeister....bluck!....
    ....he was a waste of skin....
    Hedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    What the puck you talking about? He was a force!!
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    12 Funniest Travel Memes For Every Kind of Traveller  AsViral
    Awww, in the line of work that I'm in I look at this one and suspect that his luggage is like this so that he easily recognises it from others when he's traveling. 
    (I could be wrong, but that's where I went :) )

NotaroNeesyGNTLGNTcatHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:
    GNTLGNT said:
    What the puck you talking about? He was a force!!
    ....insulting him was my goooooaaaaallll!!!!!....
    Out of OrderHedda Gabler

• GNTLGNT said:
    Awww, in the line of work that I'm in I look at this one and suspect that his luggage is like this so that he easily recognises it from others when he's traveling. 

.....I know what you’re saying, and if I had felt he was at all special needs, I wouldn’t have posted the meme...no way would I make jest of that....
    NeesyFlakeNoircatHedda Gabler
  • GNTLGNT said:

GNTLGNT said:

.....I know what you’re saying, and if I had felt he was at all special needs, I wouldn’t have posted the meme...no way would I make jest of that....
    And I made the biggest effing blunder at work yesterday, so I'm not one to talk... [deepest shame, interspersed with uncontrollable hilarity] 
    GNTLGNTcatNeesyHedda Gabler
This discussion has been closed.