Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

I'm Jealous of Big Threads Redux

Comments

• GNTLGNT said:
    Funny Picdump - Random Funny Pictures 54 PICS - Izismilecom
    What is he doing this for and why? 
    FlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNT
  • Notaro said:
    I am living proof that you, Garfield and everyone else here can get through Monday. There are only 43 minutes left in this day... if I can do this, so can you! 😁
    MarshaspideymanGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • 9 minutes and I'm gonna be feeling like tacos.
    NotarospideymanGNTLGNTKurbenHedda GablerNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    Funny Picdump - Random Funny Pictures 54 PICS - Izismilecom
    What is he doing this for and why? 
    Shrug Gif - IceGif
    NotaroKurbenHedda GablerFlakeNoirNeesy
  • GNTLGNT said:
    67 Fall amp PSL Memes that Will Make You Laugh
    I’ve told this before but i’m old so suck on your Worthers Original, Remember Pepperidge Farms and  let old Dana tell it again . 

My mom’s neighborhood filled with trees. Every single house had at least a couple of trees except one and this neighbor wanted all these neighbors to come get the leaves from their trees. Now, i do understand the  frustration of having to rake leaves when you don’t have any trees, it’s like having to pick up poop when you don’t have a dog. I get it. But how was each neighbor to know which leaves were their leaves to pick up? When leaves tumble from distant neighborhoods to come rest in his yard?  

Here, let me get these 10 leaves of mine. Nope, those are kevin’s leaves, my bad. Oh, these two are mine. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

FlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:
    I’ve told this before but i’m old so suck on your Worthers Original, Remember Pepperidge Farms and  let old Dana tell it again . 

My mom’s neighborhood filled with trees. Every single house had at least a couple of trees except one and this neighbor wanted all these neighbors to come get the leaves from their trees. Now, i do understand the  frustration of having to rake leaves when you don’t have any trees, it’s like having to pick up poop when you don’t have a dog. I get it. But how was each neighbor to know which leaves were their leaves to pick up? When leaves tumble from distant neighborhoods to come rest in his yard?  

Here, let me get these 10 leaves of mine. Nope, those are kevin’s leaves, my bad. Oh, these two are mine. Sorry for the inconvenience. 

Dammit. Werthers. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenGNTLGNT
  • GNTLGNT said:

My dad started raking the leaves this week funny

Hedda GablerKurbenNotaroMarsha
This discussion has been closed.