Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

I'm Jealous of Big Threads Redux

Comments

• Notaro said:
    I don’t know if this is a scam or not? I’ve just received a phone call saying I’ve won €250 or 2 tickets for an Elvis Presley tribute show, then it said just press 1 for the money, 2 for the show.
    Has anyone else had this?🤔
    No — but i’d say scam. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenMarshadoyoulove19GNTLGNTcat
  • Notaro said:
    I don’t know if this is a scam or not? I’ve just received a phone call saying I’ve won €250 or 2 tickets for an Elvis Presley tribute show, then it said just press 1 for the money, 2 for the show.
    No — but i’d say scam. 
    Blue Suede Shoes Hedda? 
    FlakeNoirHedda GablerKurbenMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • edited June 2021
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    No — but i’d say scam. 
    Blue Suede Shoes Hedda? 
    The giveaway was the “tribute” concert because we all know elvis is alive and lives in New Jersey with his 3 cockatoos and a stripper named Cinnamon. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirKurbenMarshadoyoulove19GNTLGNTcat
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    No — but i’d say scam. 
    Blue Suede Shoes Hedda? 
    The giveaway was the “tribute” concert because we all know elvis is alive and lives in New Jersey with his 3 cockatoos and a stripper named Cinnamon. 
    If you haven't seen it Hedda you should check out Bubba Ho-Tep, it answers everything. 😉
    Hedda GablerFlakeNoirKurbenMarshadoyoulove19GNTLGNTcat
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    No — but i’d say scam. 
    Blue Suede Shoes Hedda? 
    If you haven't seen it Hedda you should check out Bubba Ho-Tep, it answers everything. 😉
    I have not seen that. 
    FlakeNoirKurbenMarshadoyoulove19GNTLGNTcat
  • Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    Notaro said:
    No — but i’d say scam. 
    Blue Suede Shoes Hedda? 
    I have not seen that. 
    Full movie....

Hedda GablerFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • Thanks!  I’ll report back. 
    NotaroFlakeNoirMarshaGNTLGNTcat
  • edited June 2021
    I started watching this (the above) movie tonight, had to stop but will watch the rest when I can.
    MarshaNotaroHedda GablerGNTLGNTcat
  • ....Bruce and Ossie just kill in this movie!!....
    FlakeNoirHedda Gablercat
  • edited June 2021
    Memebase - Elvis - All Your Memes In Our Base - Funny Memes - Cheezburger....coulda been a Broadway musical reboot...."The King and I"....
    NotaroKurbenFlakeNoirHedda GablerMarsha
  • Can’t watch in my country.  But I’m pretty sure i saw it on one of my streaming services. 
    FlakeNoirMarshaKurbenGNTLGNTNotaro
This discussion has been closed.