Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Documentaries

1212223242527»

Comments

• Jim Henson: The Idea Man - directed by Ron Howard, on Disney+

A fascinating look at this creative man and his team and his legacy.
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Brats (Hulu) -- Andrew McCarthy goes in search of the other members of the "Brat Pack" to see what impact that moniker had on their lives and careers.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT
  • Brats (Hulu) -- Andrew McCarthy goes in search of the other members of the "Brat Pack" to see what impact that moniker had on their lives and careers.
    I started this and stopped. Not sure I’m that interested. 

I did watch one on The Bladerunner-Pistorius;  terracotta warriors and Gene wilder .  Those were good. 
    GNTLGNT
  • edited June 16
    Brats (Hulu) -- Andrew McCarthy goes in search of the other members of the "Brat Pack" to see what impact that moniker had on their lives and careers.
    I started this and stopped. Not sure I’m that interested.  
    I wasn't sure I would be, either, but I eventually found it interesting to see how differently the other actors responded to revisiting the past. Emilio Estevez clearly had reservations -- he maintained an emotional and physical distance from McCarthy. Timothy Hutton, Rob Lowe and Demi Moore were particularly eloquent and Ally Sheedy had a nice perspective. The most interesting segment was when he interviewed the author of the article that gave them that name. I did feel like McCarthy was a little stuck but, by the end, maybe had a different perspective.
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNT