Welcome to my message board.

New member registration has been disabled due to heavy spammer activity. If you'd like to join the board, please email me at MaxDevore at hotmail dot com.

Ka-tet Cantina 2020

1131132133134135137»

Comments

• ....you beat me to it!  :D :D.....actually, she's the one in the corner with the shovel.....
    not_nadineHedda GablerKurben
  • That's me in the bottom photo
    Mornings are ruff 
    Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • edited May 10
    My next door neighbor is a professional mermaid. This is true, I've seen her glitter and her tail
    She swims around in a tank entertaining bar patrons.

KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • My next door neighbor is a professional mermaid. This is true, I've seen her glitter and her tail
    She swims around in a tank entertaining bar patrons.

is she in the documentary MerPeople?

find it. Fascinating. 
    GNTLGNTKurben
  • .....I've seen Mermaids at a bar, but usually it's involved copious amounts of Uncle Jack...
    Hedda GablerKurben
  • I don't know if she's in the documentary I will ask her. 
    I'll have to keep an eye out for her grocery deliveries as well. Maybe it's all fish fingers

Hedda GablerGNTLGNTKurben
  • ....got to see the Northern Lights here in Oh-Hiya last night....pretty damned impressive side effect of the cosmic storm....everybody and their brother's cousin had somebody hold their beer (Pabst), snugged up their white socks and slid their feetbones into the Crocs and went with their celly-phones to stare up into the great beyond....
    not_nadineKurbenHedda Gabler
  • edited May 11
    I saw it way down here as well.  I didn't know what I was looking at, I was not aware that it was coming.
    Thought it was a weird pink/purple sunrise.   :o

(not my photo - stole it)
    KurbenGNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • Miss sunny, how are you? The kid? The pup? The guy? 

Nice to see you.
    Hey Deej!  
    I'm doing alright.  Working and hanging out at the stump.  Not much changes around here.  
    The Munchkin is doing great.  She's getting ready to graduate from App State in December with a degree in Electronic Media Broadcasting/Production.  Then she wants to go to flight school.  
    Snoopy the Wild is happy as a lark.  He's very protective of his teritory when we're at home, but when we take him out to the park, he's a very good boy.  
    The guy is doing well.  We spend a lot of the summer months attending various concerts at a couple of small venues in Wimington.  

What's new with you?
    GNTLGNTKurbenHedda Gabler
  • Sundrop said:
    Miss sunny, how are you? The kid? The pup? The guy? 

Nice to see you.
    Hey Deej!  
    I'm doing alright.  Working and hanging out at the stump.  Not much changes around here.  
    The Munchkin is doing great.  She's getting ready to graduate from App State in December with a degree in Electronic Media Broadcasting/Production.  Then she wants to go to flight school.  
    Snoopy the Wild is happy as a lark.  He's very protective of his teritory when we're at home, but when we take him out to the park, he's a very good boy.  
    The guy is doing well.  We spend a lot of the summer months attending various concerts at a couple of small venues in Wimington.  

What's new with you?
    .....Hiya Sunshine!!....you know, Munchkin can always pick me fossilized brain for some "back in the day" tips and tricks for broadcasting.....
    KurbenHedda Gabler
  • Ssdd. You know. That old chestnut. 
    KurbenGNTLGNT

• Hgsta domstolen
    My workplace! I think its rather nice. Built in the 1660,s as a private residence! The whole building resembles a big H. I still have troubles finding my way in some parts of the building. Its like an old labyrinth. The view is fantastic from my room. I look out over the water and the royal Opera house and a nice little garden where we can have a little sun if the weather allows,
    GNTLGNTHedda Gabler
  • ....Oh my goodness Kurb!...that is stunning!!.....makes my office look like a mud hut.....which come to think of it, it is.....
    Hedda GablerKurben
  • Such an amazing work place, gorgeous. 
    GNTLGNTKurben